18 January 2011

Why is the first one the hardest to write?

Is it really that difficult to put thoughts into words and hit "publish?"  Apparently so!  I created this page ages ago and this is my first post.  I've been meaning to, mind you, but there are always SO many other things to do...or I find myself procrastinating...or I forget...and before I know it, WOW...months have passed and my poor neglected blog is still empty of words! 

My intention here is to get back into the habit of writing, and since I spend most of my days in front of a computer it only seems natural that I use some of that time working on a writing project, so here goes nothing.  Maybe this is some kind of delayed New Years resolution...I would like to be more creative, more productive, and generally more active this year, so what the heck - let's call it that.

My main topics - at least at first - are sure to be about various experiments in the kitchen, with my knitting needles, and on the yoga mat, and some various other crafting adventures thrown in when I actually get around to accomplishing them...oh, and I also want to learn to play the piano I bought 3 years ago.  Anybody know a good piano tuner? 

No comments:

Post a Comment